News and Resources
If you can not find what you are looking for
please click HERE to look at our Bulletin.
Building Fund Pledge
JR. High/RCIA Parents:
- To help eliminate congestion and open parking, we have sesigned a drop-off/pick-up line.
- Enter from Waxachachie St. and turn into the nearest parking lot on the left; drop off at the two blue doors and please exit on Graves St.
- To help eliminate congestion and open parking, we have designed a drop-off/pick-up line.
- Enter from Stell St. and exit on Price St.
- Please use the "Name Card" on the dashboard for identificaiton and use extreme caution while driving.
Homebound Communion-St. Jude Catholic Parish would like to re-start the Extra Ordinary Ministers of Holy Communion to those in Nursing Homes and private residences. Please contact the Parish Office if you are sick or elderly and cannot take part in the Eucharistic assembly on the Lord’s Day 817-473-6709.
The Parish is seeking individuals interested in serving on the newly formed Landscaping Committee. Members of this committee will design, plant, and maintain landscaping beds on the church grounds. If you are interested in serving St. Jude Catholic Parish in this capacity, contact Ms. Julie Cosby at [email protected] or by telephone number 817-473- 6709, ext. 2120.